for the possibilities.
for the team-focused approach.
for the family-oriented culture.
We are seeking a Registered Structural Engineer to join our team! MSI General is one of the first fully integrated DESIGNBUILD construction firms in Wisconsin, with over 64 years of continuous profitability delivering excellence in design, estimating and construction management. The Registered Structural Engineer, a key component of our Design Team, assists in implementing overall project design, coordination, objectives, and concepts as they relate to the structural design of our building projects. This position requires a well-rounded structural design background.
- Understand and be familiar with the DESIGNBUILD process
- Produce conceptual and completed engineering concepts
- Proficient in the design of multiple construction types
- Understand building materials and accurately assess optimal solution
- Work with Design Team to develop complete proposal and construction documents
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment
- Organize and time-manage varying workloads
- Proficient in the State of Wisconsin Codes and Local Codes
- Current International Building Code (IBC)
- Revit proficiency
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications:
- 10 years related structural engineering background
- B.S. Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering (Required)
- Completed PE Exam and hold an EIT Certificate
- LEED AP (Preferred)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous benefits package
- Corporate wellness program
- On-site fitness center
- Education or training assistance
- Team building activities & outings